Santa Clara Property Management
If you’re making a serious inquiry into identifying an investment property in Santa Clara, CA, the longshots are that you are also wondering about property management. And if you’re not, we highly recommend you should be! From day-by-day maintenance to renter relations, it can definitely be quite unbearable when working by yourself. But the primary key to building up your revenue and return on investment is retaining a team of experts who are in the know in both the property management industry and the Santa Clara area.
When you work together with Real Property Management Silicon Valley, you are confiding your property in hands that you can totally lean on. Our team is very knowledgeable of the Santa Clara area, meaning we are into flourishing within the local market and the exceptional characteristics of your tenants. This accounts for you being able to relish in the boons and returns of investing in Santa Clara real estate while enabling us to operate all the small stuff of daily property management.
Santa Clara Property Management Services
Real Property Management Silicon Valley’s residential property management services encompass:
- On-Going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our means are seemingly unsophisticated but indeed very effective. We are proposing professional, excellent property management services, from screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance programs and rent collection. Whether you are an investor with a considerable number of rental houses or an accidental landlord, we have your solution. With more than 30 years of fruitful experience, we make it straightforward to manage your investment by imparting rent assessments, inexpensive maintenance, exhaustive accounting services, and more.
- Out and done with are the nervous, sleepless nights of do-it-yourself property management. You’ll always get a notification when your property is rented out to a new tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being advised for termination of the contract, and when maintenance or repairs are critical. Over and above all that, you will, all the time, have 24/7 online access to your property’s information. With Real Property Management Silicon Valley, it’s easy to see how a suitable property management company makes it simple for you to succeed as a rental property investor.
- We are an industry trailblazer when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team able and ready to go against any situation conceivably possible with your Santa Clara rental property. When it comes to the crunch, our central goal is to promote high-quality partnerships with both investors and renters to establish that your property is managed just like how you would want your own home managed. When you allow us to conduct and deal with the time-consuming property management tasks for you, you save time and you can focalize your efforts on gaining more properties and building your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
As we persist to flourish, the locations that we manage also grow along with us. We are not hedged into the areas listed below, rather we are ready to increase with you subservient on your individual location and needs. Just give us a call if your location is not, even now, listed.
Our main office is in San Jose, CA, and our other current services areas include:
Contact Real Property Management Silicon Valley
Our property management strategy is pledged to save you money at every single notch of the process. We make it painless to protect your investment, trim payments for maintenance, and grow your profit—without encumbering your daily life.
If you are willing and eager in having your Santa Clara property managed by Real Property Management Silicon Valley, have many more questions, or just like to speak to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 408-526-0900 today!